Monday, August 13, 2007

Reality

The postcard from Amanda was so right on. Dad didn't have a mean bone in his body. He was actually pretty savvy.
I think I am coming out of the shock stage and on to really missing him. I looked at a calendar to establish a date for a customer's reply to me, and without thinking put the date at August 4. Then it hit me, what August 4th has come to mean. I think we put our hearts into the memorial and celebration for Dad. How did the recording come out, Doug? Have you had a chance to listen to all or any part?
Yesterday, I finally finished unpacking from all the traveling during July. I did laundry and dishes, filled out orders for honey and a Memory Book for the Jewish New Year and actually wrote 2 thank yous to friends for condolences, called friends in Shirley I haven't seen for ages, took out the garbage. A normal Sunday.

No comments: