Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Family all,
We did have a great weekend together! Everybody pitched in as needed, with food and Dad/Grandpa care. Hope everyone made it home safely. We made it back with stops for gas and munchies by 12:30am. Before Ilana went to bed she asked me to wish her a Happy Birthday, as she was born at 1:06am on Tuesday, May 29, 1979. I did that with a kiss on top of her head.
Audra came to me as we were getting the car unloaded and reminded me I had work in the morning, so I should go to bed and the rest of the family could finish. I took her up on that idea and must have fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Now, I have to get back to Sue Blondin who wants to coordinate for the AU reunion in June. Then I have to get back to my AACS classmates about the July event. I am looking forward to both.
Blessings on all of you, us, and them ,
Cathy

No comments: