Wednesday, May 9, 2007

sherman in switzerland may 15-30

May schedule:
15MAY 1640 LATEST CHECK-IN TIME
TERMINAL 1
1810 NEW YORK JFK LX 017 OK
16MAY 0820 ZURICH ZRH ECONOMY PC

30MAY 1150 LATEST CHECK-IN TIME
1300 ZURICH ZRH LX 014 OK
1540 NEW YORK JFK ECONOMY PC
TERMINAL 1

I don't anticipate that I'll get into email much if at all. Still, there might be that internet cafe just screaming for me to enter and type .... though I'd probably rather smoke and drink coffee.

Life has been mad since getting back from ARLIS but the conference was good. Atlanta was fine. Daniel, Elizabeth and I had a nice day of driving about the day before the conference ... which seems like it was about three lifetimes ago. We stopped at Wilson's Soul Food in Athens, near the UGa campus. And I quote: "You're from NYC? And you came to Wilson's? That's great." The food was good. The ambience was wonderful. Later, a cobbler and ice cream in a classical revival smalltown bank turned restaurant with glazed terra cotta facade in Madison. The building was lovely, the cobbler was good.

No comments: